Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me - My Choice - Magic in the Air

 

My choice for today is Magic in the Air by Magic System! The song is in French, partially in English, but you don't have to know French to enjoy this song. My kids loved listening to this song with me when I first discovered it.

Magic System is from The Ivory Coast. Chawki who is from Morocco is singing with them.
Feel the magic in the air! Lift your hands in the air! Let's go, let's go, let's go!




This is a Blog Hop!
Visit the blogs below for more Monday's Music Moves Me posts. If you
would like to join us, go to Curious as a Cathy's web site:
http://curiousasacathy.com/2018/05/cathy/






3 comments:

  1. Kimberly,

    Thanks for the introduction of this band and song. It's really catchy and gets me movin'! You certainly got me to boogieing first thing this morning. Incidentally the linky you used today is from last week. It changes every week. ;) Thanks for joining us once again on the dance floor, dearie! It's always great fun to visit you. Have a pawsome day!

    ~Curious as a Cathy
    1990s Top 10 Singles to Honor My May Babies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I just updated it. I noticed that my name isn't on there. Am I supposed to sign up every week?

      Delete
  2. Catchy song! There are some songs you don't need to understand the words to like, and this was one of them.

    ReplyDelete