Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Creative Every Day


Here is my entry for the day.
This is a character for another comic that I'm doing off and on because I'm in the middle to two other webcomic projects. This one is going to be for tweens and older. It's a sci-fi action story and this is my main character who is a badass teen. I've been working on the story off and on for two years. I was writing it as a novel, but I'm going to make it a graphic novel instead. I haven't gotten the look I want yet, but these are some attempts.

I hope you had a creative day!

Below are the participants of this blog hop. Please visit their blogs. If you would like to be creative with us, go to http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge to sign up.

1.Leah13.Coffee25.Simonewolthuis
2.Charissa Rate14.Kristin Dudish26.Su- sieee! Mac
3.Annie15.Sherry27.Allison
4.Diana16.Lille Diane 28.bluesun
5.Colleen 17.CREATE WITH JOY 29.Mascha
6.Nature Footstep Photoart18.Faydra Jones30.Latisha
7.Nature Footstep Art19.Amyfrattolicsw@ gmail. com31.Virginia L Small
8.Garrisonjames20.amanda jessie coates32.Mary
9.Karen21.maron33.Sherry
10.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit22.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit34.Kimberly Robello
11.Susan Carol23.Simone Wolthuis35.You're next!
12.Jenna 24.Simone Wolthuis

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,

    Oh, what a cool blog hop! I will definitely check this one out and see if I can work it in my already jam packed daily posts. Okay, 'jam packed' is a slight exaggeration but they are pretty busy sometimes. You sketch people very well. This is something I struggle with but I'm keepin' at it! Best of luck to you with your graphic novel! *applauds*

    Curious as a Cathy
    5-Get2KnowMe Questions, A2ZReflections, & BoTB Results

    ReplyDelete