Thursday, May 31, 2018

Creative Every Day - Stalling


I was listening to a podcast this morning when I heard someone say, "A good friend will help you move. A real friend will help you move a body." I laughed out loud. That is the funniest thing I think I will hear all day today.

I'm still working on designs for my characters (see below). I think I'm just having self-doubts and am stalling on putting my webcomic out to the world. Once I start posting them, I have to keep going or else I won't meet my deadline for posting every week. I won't have time to make design changes. Aaaagh! *biting nails*


These are the books I just read:

How do they draw so fast?! And they're younger than me! I've gotta get movin'! I think their style is do-able for me. I see where they made shortcuts to get some of the drawings done quicker. I hope these tricks sink into my brain while I'm drawing my panels.

I'm so nervous! Maybe it's the coffee I drank. I can launch my comic today if I wanted to. My kids are coming home early, though. Stalling...

If you want to join our blog hop, go to http://creativeeveryday.com/ and add your name to the linky. Below are more creative blogs you can visit.

Have a creative day!


2 comments:

  1. Kimberly,

    Self doubting stops a person in his/her tracks faster than anything. You do a great job with your comic style sketches and I'm eager to see how your comic turns out. I hope I don't miss the debut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend! Hope you stop by again some time. hugs

    ReplyDelete