Monday, May 7, 2018

Creative Every Day - May 7, 2018



 


I was wondering if I should change the look of my comic character, so I did a few sketches of her. Here is one I liked. I still haven't decided yet, so I'm going to make a lot more sketches before I decide. I guess I can change her gradually as the comic develops. 
 
The reason why I'm thinking of changing her look is because I drew another character in the series a different way and I liked the way it looked so I wanted them to match. In reality, I will most likely stick with what I have, but I will feel better sketching more designs so that I know I made the right decision.

This is my sketch of the other character. It's a photo from my phone, so it's not a nice scanned jpeg. I probably won't use her design either, but I still like the way  she turned out.


Since I was too busy to post anything for Creative Every Day over the weekend, here's another drawing to make up for the days I missed. It's the first character being startled. I have one more page in my sketchbook to fill up and I'm hoping to complete it tonight before I go to sleep. That sketchbook is over a decade old! I know because I drew my kids in it when they were babies. I never got around to filling it up until now. It will be nice to start a new sketchbook.







I hope you had a creative day!

Below are the participants of this blog hop. Please visit their blogs. If you would like to be creative with us, go to http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge to sign up.

1.Leah13.Coffee25.Simonewolthuis
2.Charissa Rate14.Kristin Dudish26.Su- sieee! Mac
3.Annie15.Sherry27.Allison
4.Diana16.Lille Diane 28.bluesun
5.Colleen 17.CREATE WITH JOY 29.Mascha
6.Nature Footstep Photoart18.Faydra Jones30.Latisha
7.Nature Footstep Art19.Amyfrattolicsw@ gmail. com31.Virginia L Small
8.Garrisonjames20.amanda jessie coates32.Mary
9.Karen21.maron33.Sherry
10.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit22.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit34.Kimberly Robello
11.Susan Carol23.Simone Wolthuis35.You're next!
12.Jenna 24.Simone Wolthuis

No comments:

Post a Comment