Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Creative Every Day - Character Comparison Sketches


This morning I finished watching R.L. Stine's Masterclass and started Judy Blume's Masterclass. Stine's was 27 parts long. I watched Judy Blume's video for 3 hours today, but I'm not even halfway done. While I was watching her videos, I did my drawings for Creative Every Day. I didn't know she was such an emotional person! That's how she can get those emotions into her characters.

I'm still working on designs for my comic characters. I still haven't found this character yet. When I see her, I will know. This one looks a little too tough and tomboyish to me which doesn't match my character. The pen I used was too thick, so it changed the look. I like the original sketch better.

I just know this character is going to be blonde with blue eyes. I don't know about the hair, yet. Long or short. Not sure. If this doesn't work out, I'm going to draw her more like Audrey Tautou of Amélie. I sort of picture her in my head, but the picture isn't clear. That's why my sketches of her are not clear yet. She's in there. I just have to get her out.





I hope you had a creative day!

Below are the participants of this blog hop. Please visit their blogs. If you would like to be creative with us, go to http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge to sign up.

1.Leah13.Coffee25.Simonewolthuis
2.Charissa Rate14.Kristin Dudish26.Su- sieee! Mac
3.Annie15.Sherry27.Allison
4.Diana16.Lille Diane 28.bluesun
5.Colleen 17.CREATE WITH JOY 29.Mascha
6.Nature Footstep Photoart18.Faydra Jones30.Latisha
7.Nature Footstep Art19.Amyfrattolicsw@ gmail. com31.Virginia L Small
8.Garrisonjames20.amanda jessie coates32.Mary
9.Karen21.maron33.Sherry
10.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit22.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit34.Kimberly Robello
11.Susan Carol23.Simone Wolthuis35.You're next!
12.Jenna 24.Simone Wolthuis

No comments:

Post a Comment