Saturday, May 19, 2018

Creative Every Day - Asian Girl Character Sketch


I was wondering if there was a better way to draw my Asian girl characters other than what I have already designed, so I started doodling out different styles. Here's one. Probably not practical to draw quickly, but maybe I can use some of these elements to put into a simpler design.

I was practicing Chris Sanders's style. He drew Lilo and Stitch. It wasn't quite working for me, so I took some of those elements and made it my own.


This was a weird week. Several restaurants burned down near my house, the Santa Fe shooting happened which I just found out (the day after), on the same day my kids' school had a lockdown because a kid in a neighboring school brought a gun to school, and there was a royal wedding that I had no clue was going on. Plus, there are two women stealing packages off of porches in my city, one who looks like a guy and dresses like a Mormon.

This is the second lockdown at my kids' school this school year because of bad characters at the OTHER school. My son is supposed to be going to that other school next year. I'm starting to wonder if I should homeschool them. That school is supposed to be a very good school, too. Oh well. I guess this is the way of our world now. Dangers lurk everywhere.

I hope you had a creative day!

Below are the participants of this blog hop. Please visit their blogs. If you would like to be creative with us, go to http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge to sign up.

1.Leah13.Coffee25.Simonewolthuis
2.Charissa Rate14.Kristin Dudish26.Su- sieee! Mac
3.Annie15.Sherry27.Allison
4.Diana16.Lille Diane 28.bluesun
5.Colleen 17.CREATE WITH JOY 29.Mascha
6.Nature Footstep Photoart18.Faydra Jones30.Latisha
7.Nature Footstep Art19.Amyfrattolicsw@ gmail. com31.Virginia L Small
8.Garrisonjames20.amanda jessie coates32.Mary
9.Karen21.maron33.Sherry
10.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit22.Sharon- The Moxie Rabbit34.Kimberly Robello
11.Susan Carol23.Simone Wolthuis35.You're next!
12.Jenna 24.Simone Wolthuis

No comments:

Post a Comment