Friday, May 4, 2018

Celebrate The Small Things - May 4, 2018


For all of you Star Wars fans, May the 4th be with you today. lol Sorry for the cheese.

This week I'm celebrating blog hops. I joined Random Tuesday Thoughts on the Stacy Uncorked web site http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/ and re-joined the Creative Every Day blog hop http://creativeeveryday.com/.  So, you'll be seeing more of my artwork on this site while I try to keep up with the blog hop. ha ha

I've been working all week on the computer putting my webcomic together to print out for beta readers. I can't believe how long it took moving text and panels around! It's upsetting! I was sitting here wondering if it would be faster to write the text out by hand instead of typing it digitally and re-sizing it. And then I found out that I was missing a drawing so I had to stop to draw it, ink it, scan it, move it around to fit the frame, and then move all the panels around again to fit it in. Aaagh! This is when I wish I could move the punching bag into the house.

BUT looking on the bright side since we're celebrating small things, I've gotten better and faster with the Clip Studio Paint (Manga Studio) program. Slowly reaching pro status. Maybe I'll make YouTube tutorials, make lots of money, and live happily every after. Not. Hahaha! At least I'm learning. I'll celebrate that.

I've been playing 60s, 70s, and 80s music on Pandora while my kids are home so they will subliminally become familiar with the songs and like them. When these songs pop up in movies and TV, they will appreciate the scene more. Now that I type this, it sounds weird, but music is a part of pop culture. If you are not current, you won't get the jokes when they come up later. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the music.

My husband bought me Moomin stuff that I love including this mug. I've been using it all week.



What are you celebrating?


This is a blog hop hosted by Lexa Cain and co-hosted by L.G. Keltner and Tonja Drecker. Please be so kind as to visit their blogs and participating blogs listed below. Thank you!

Lexa Cain @ http://lexacain.blogspot.com/

L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog
 
1.Lexa Cain2.Fiction and Film
3.Writing Off the Edge4.Kidbits
5.TheCyborgMom6.Thoughts and Ideas from Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
7.Intentional Insights with S. Kelley Harrell8.Constantine
9.My Miracle Life10.Writing, Reading, and the Pursuit of Dreams
11.Lara Lacombe12.TF Walsh
13.Life, Yoga and Other Adventures14.Suzanne Furness
15.Elizabeth Seckman16.Avalon
17.My Baffling Brain18.Planet Kimberly
19.Shah Wharton20.Victorian Scribbles
21.Tanya Miranda22.Ann - A Friend of Jesus 2013
23.Special Teaching At Pempi's Palace24.Square Pegs
25.Patricia's Place26.Anne Higa
27.My Antimatter Life28.Bouquet of Books
29.Lightravellerkate30.Curious As A Cathy
31.Glennie's Random Ramblings32.In My Own Words
33.Tamara Narayan, Author34.My Creatively Random Life
35.Yvonne Ventresca36.On Becoming a Writer
37.Decadent Kane38.Stacy Uncorked
39.Sharon Himsl--Shells, Tales & Sails40.Cloud Nine Girl
41.Our Simple Life42.Our Prime Years
43.Allison Bruning

No comments:

Post a Comment