Friday, September 5, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - Sept. 5

 


 The week is over and all I have to show for it is this silly drawing:


 


Well, I've done other drawings, but this one is my favorite of the week. 

I also survived the Labor Day weekend without any family members killing each other or me, so that is something to celebrate. ;o)  I hope your week was as fruitful.

Have a great weekend!



If you'd like to Celebrate The Small Things, visit our wonderful host, VikLit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author for more information.  And don't forget to check out her co-hosts:  Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Katie @ TheCyborgMom, and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

 
This is a Blog Hop!
24.
25.
33.
43.



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 159 days, 2 hrs, 18 min (12/31/2014 11:59 PM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

5 comments:

  1. Cute drawing! The girl's nose looks like my daughter's at the moment (she has a cold). Glad to hear there weren't any deaths during Labor Day for you. That's definitely a positive thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'silly drawing' is so expressive of the way I have felt with hayfever this past week, I am sitting here in a state of silly amusement! I hope your week is fruitful, enjoyable and laugh-producing!
    Diana at About Myself By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the thing about holidays. We love our family, but it can be too much togetherness. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. At least you can draw. My drawing is mostly sticks and circles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice drawing! It's certainly better than anything I could do. Glad you survived the weekend. Hope this coming weekend is better!

    ReplyDelete