Thursday, May 22, 2014

Child Abuser

A guy that we know is a child abuser and a wife beater. After giving his 8-year-old son two black eyes, someone called the cops on him. This was the first time the cops could actually arrest him for anything. He has done a lot of bad things, but no evidence was ever found against him. His wife bails him out of jail, but the kids are thankfully taken away from them. I just heard that this crazy couple got their kids back. They have been gone for less than a year. It's very disappointing.

I believe that man is going to suffer all the pain he inflicted on his kids, wife, neighbors, and whoever else he hurt in his life after he dies. He doesn't know it, but I believe that's what will happen. I hope I'm right. It's what Dannion Brinkley experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment