Sunday, May 4, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things For May 2

I'm a couple of days behind on the Celebrate the Small Things post. The week was very hectic and I didn't have time to even go grocery shopping, but I did manage to complete the A to Z April Blog Challenge. I must say, that took a lot more out of me than I was expecting. I don't think I will be doing another blog challenge anytime soon, but I'm glad I did participate in the April challenge. It was fun, a good experience, and I was able to read a lot of interesting blogs. I am definitely going to keep going down the list of blogs to discover more. Since there are over a thousand, I will be busy for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing the A to Z...I too plan on visiting more blogs on the list...there are so many!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for all the book recommendations!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete