Friday, April 18, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things

It's Friday and I'm celebrating something new this week. I'm celebrating that I finished my Illustration Friday drawing for the week, making it to the gym, and I'm very excited to be going to Wondercon today! I am going to the panel for Young Adult writers and hoping to meet one of my favorite authors, Rachel Hawkins, who wrote the Hex Hall series. She has a new book coming out called Rebel Belle. I'm hoping to leave with an autographed copy of her book if they have it available. Very exciting!

Kiersten White will also be there. She wrote Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. Also very exciting!

Here is the description of the panel from the Wondercon web site:

What's Hot in Young Adult Fiction!
Strong protagonists, engrossing romance, humor, action, and angst! Join us for a Q&A session and chat about the hottest new titles and trends in YA fiction. Moderated by Lauren Billings (Sublime) and featuring Melissa de la Cruz (The Ring and The Crown), Jim DiBartolo (In the Shadows), Rachel Hawkins (Rebel Belle), Alyson Noel (The Immortals), Margaret Stohl (The Icons series), Michael Johnston (Heart of Dread series), and Kiersten White (In the Shadows).

1 comment: