Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog Hop

Okay, I get it now. I'm revising this post. I did not know that this was part of VikLit‘s blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. http://viklit.blogspot.com/2013/01/celebrate-small-things-join-me.html Participate by following the link and adding your name to the Linky list, then on Fridays post something you want to celebrate achieving or doing that week. Since I missed last Friday, I will write mine now. I'm happy to have finally written a new description for my book, Lilah in Love, and sent it in to Goodkindles. It took me several days to write because of all the day-to-day things I had to take care of on top of catching a cold. It's hard to be a mom and a writer at the same time because I am also the maid, the cook, the teacher, the proofreader, the dog washer, the bill payer, the gardener, the dishwasher, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly...stumbled here from the A to Z challenge. You got the "hop" part right, but I don't see a blog post :) Maybe it's not loading on my Kindle?
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom
    Visual Proof

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to meet you! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete