Friday, April 25, 2014

A to Z Challenge: V is for Video Sharing - Snapchat app






I recently heard about an iPhone app that sends a few seconds of video to your friends. You send them a video that is no longer than 10 seconds. After the recipient views it, it is erased from the Snapchat servers and can no longer be viewed on the recipient’s phone. They can replay it once more by going somewhere in the settings, but I don’t think they can view it again. You can also send photos, text, and drawings.

A friend recently was sent a video of the pizza our other friend was about to eat. It was funny because they are friends from the gym and we all try to eat healthy except for “cheat days” or “cheat meals” on the weekend. On Facebook, they either post healthy or unhealthy foods they are eating. I don’t post pics of food, but when I see those pics I’m either feeling guilty that I didn’t eat that healthy that day or jealous that they are eating something delicious.

I’m going to download the Snapchat app to see if I like it. I only recently downloaded Instagram, so I’m a little behind on the times.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have either Snapchat or Instagram...I can barely handle twitter! LOL

    ReplyDelete