Thursday, April 10, 2014

A to Z Challenge: I is for Illustration Friday



I am an artist. The kind that draws and paints. Sometimes I participate in the Illustration Friday challenge. On Fridays, a word is selected and posted on the Illustration Friday website. We have a week to come up with a drawing that goes with the word. We post it to our blog and link it to the Illustration Friday site. Everyone can see each others drawings. It's great to discover new artists as well as have your own work viewed.

There is also a section on the site where you can read interviews of successful illustrators.

Sometimes there is a contest that you can participate in.

Here is a link to the site: www.illustrationfriday.com

If you want to take a look at my art blog as well, go to: www.smallkeedtime.blogspot.com. I am drawing a face-a-day this year and posting them to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment