Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A to Z Challenge: G is for Ghost and Gym



I couldn't decide whether or not to write about ghosts or the gym. It just so happens that the gym I go to is haunted by a ghost boy and possibly a ghost girl. Friends from the gym have told me that a boy died on the property a long time ago. They have told me about their experiences with the ghost. I've heard of only one story about a girl ghost, not a boy, but I myself have not seen anything.

The ghost doesn't seem to bother anyone, but if he's messing with the plumbing, he seriously needs to stop. I'm tired of the water in the shower going from hot to cold and strong to light. One of these days I'm going to have to go in there with my sage and get rid of him. lol Yeah, like that'll go over well. The smoke will probably piss off the members instead of the ghost. Then everyone will think of me as the looney gym member.

1 comment: