Thursday, March 27, 2014

Paranormal State



Wow. Just wow. I just finished reading Paranormal State: My Journey Into The Unknown by Ryan Buell of the reality show Paranormal State. This book has a copyright of 2010. In 2012, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. On the last page, before he knew he had cancer, he writes “I still have a long life to live” and “I want to…see how the rest of the decades of my life pan out.” Man, that is chilling, but I pray for Ryan and hope he has a full recovery from his illness. I hope he does have a long life to live because I think he still has a lot to contribute to this world.

In the show and in the book, he talks about a demon that has been following him. It shows up in the cases he’s on as if it knows where he will be in the future.

Out of all the paranormal shows out there, I liked his show the best. The other shows just go out and find evidence (or not) of ghosts and leave. Yawn. That’s boring. (Unless it’s Ghost Adventures and I just watch that for the laugh factor. Those guys are hilarious!) I already know ghosts exist. What I like about the Paranormal Research Society that Ryan founded is that they actually help the families who are suffering from these hauntings whether it be ghost hauntings or demon infestations. These people (the clients) just want to live a normal life without having to leave a home they love or put so much money into. Not everyone has the money to up and move at a moment’s notice.

I wish Paranormal State was still on the air, but I haven’t seen it in a long time so I’m guessing it’s not coming back.

The good news is that Ryan seems to be doing well. Here is a link to an article about his cancer battle:

No comments:

Post a Comment