Friday, March 28, 2014

How old were you when you started your first diary?



I was around 11 when I was given my first diary. It was a Little Twinstars diary and I loved it. It was so cool. I was in awe of it because it was cute and it came in a twin set. One was red and the other was blue. They fit nicely into their own casing. Then I had a Hello Kitty diary which I also loved.

I wrote in diaries for years until I discovered pen pals. I probably had about 20+ pen pals all over the world. There is a pen pal I had in France who I still keep in touch with today, but now it’s through email and Facebook instead of pen and paper. We hung out together when we lived in Paris. She lives in Bretagne now where she’s from which is still in France, but not near Paris. I think I’ve known her for 25 years now. Yikes! That’s a long time!

…and one day you wake up and are surprised to find that you are old.

No comments:

Post a Comment