Monday, March 10, 2014

How has blogging changed your life?



NaBloPoMo: How has blogging changed your life? Tell us one thing that is different now than from before you started blogging.

Since I’ve been blogging every day for this challenge, it has put a damper on my reading. I usually read about 3 or 4 books at a time, but it has slowed significantly since I’ve been blogging every day. I’m currently reading Delirium: Requiem and The Ghost and the Goth: Body & Soul. I just finished The Morganville Vampires: Carpe Corpus.

I had to return The Nick Chronicles: Infinity to the library.  *sob*  I’ll check it out later if a teenage girl hasn’t snagged it. I already have Insurgent and Destroy Me to read on my ebook library bookshelf. So many books, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment