Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Do you feel like you reveal too much of yourself on your blog? Do you think you hold back too much?



I get embarrassed easily, so I’m probably revealing too much of myself on my blogs. When I post stuff, it feels like it’s just being stored on my computer and not actually in a place where other people can see or read them.

On the other hand, I hold back a lot to keep away the weirdos or for fear of sounding too “doom and gloom” or for PC reasons. Like, no one wants to hear about our dog being sick and us having to clean up poop from our house for 2 days. See? I wasn’t supposed to write that and I shouldn’t elaborate, even though I want to. I want to tell you all about it, but I won’t. It was just an example.

2 comments:

  1. When I have something really embarrassing that I want to post, I turn it into a short story. That removes me from the story and I end up with a funny short story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea! I think I'll try that. Thanks!

      Delete