Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A to Z Challenge, Here I Come!



I’m going to be doing the A To Z Blog Challenge in April which is only a few days away! This will be the first time I am participating. I will be throwing in my two cents on topics starting with A on the first day and continuing to use each letter until I get to Z on the last day. Sundays are the exception. We get those days off.

I recently found out that I’m not as prepared as other bloggers who are participating. Some people already have all of their posts written out! Wow! I don’t even have a theme. Well, I sort of have one. It’s called Hodgepodge, but it’s not really a cohesive theme.

What I was going to do was write about a different city in the world each day and find something interesting about it. It sounds good in theory, but nah, I'm not doing that. The planning and research will be too boring for me. I’m more of a “wing it” kind of girl when it comes to things like this. I got the idea because my “A” topic will be on a city, but the rest of the letters will not be cities.

I’m just going to write about the things that interest me. I have a topic for almost each letter except for “O.” When I think of “O” I just think of Octopus. That’s not interesting. Not for me anyway. I’ll have to figure something out before I get there.

The topic for the letter “Z” came to me today and I was really happy about that! No, it’s not “zoo.”

I’ll let you in on a little secret. The first topic I’m going to write about is Annecy. Something happens there every year. Do you know what it is? Stay tuned! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment