Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things



My favorite old show is Dead Like Me. The main character’s name is George (a girl) and she dies when she gets hit by a toilet falling from the sky. Is that original or what? She becomes a grim reaper whose mentor is played by Manny Patinkin. Their circle of friends/co-workers/reapers are an oddball bunch. It’s so funny and interesting. I hate watching shows more than once, but I want to see that series again. 

My favorite video game is Plants vs. Zombies 2. I could play it for hours if I didn’t have to stop to take care of my kids or go to the bathroom. The longer I stay away from it, the easier it is not to play it.

I like dark clouds. They’re beautiful. They move fast and are always creating different shapes. They mean rain and I like how the air smells like rain before it hits.

My favorites songs right now are:

  • Timber by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha
  • Electric Feel by MGMT
  • What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
My favorite movie is Hugo. It’s artistic, charming, has a cute little boy you feel sorry for, and is set in a Paris train station long ago. George Méliès is in it. Hey, he’s the dude I learned about in French Cinema class! Tee hee. His story in the movie is very sad and, as an artist, I can relate. I love the costumes and the little love stories woven into the story. If you haven’t seen this movie, you need to see it!! If you have an ounce of creativity in your body, you can appreciate this movie. If you hate France and don’t have any dreams or aspirations, then you can just go about your humdrum life and skip this movie. 

My favorite Korean drama is Boys Over Flowers. It's swoonfully romantic!

My favorite singer is Morrissey because he makes me laugh.

My favorite food is Indian Food! Vegetables have never tasted so good!

My favorite anime is Naruto. I'm in awe that the creator can draw so well AND tell great stories. How does he not run out of great stories? It's amazing. Maybe he has writers, but still, he had to start off on his own with great stories. I can't even DRAW like that and I'm probably older than him. I'm so jealous.

I love Zumba and the Bas Rutten workout. When I'm not dancing, I like to kick and punch. lol
 
My favorite dessert is ice cream! If it didn't make me fat, I could probably eat a gallon of it in one sitting. If I were like, dying, I would eat a gallon of it. Screw the fat. Or the lactose intolerance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment