Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NaNoWriMo November 2013


Against my better judgment, I’m going to do NaNoWriMo next month. It’s so tough, but I think it will be good for me. I will be working on a completely new first draft of the novel I was working on last year.

I have a better grasp on what I’m doing now as opposed to last year, so I hope I can reach 50,000 words in one month.

After a year, I still don’t have a good title for my book. The one I had last year sounded good to me, but in reality, it sucks. No one is going to read a novel called The Residents of Wolfhelm Mansion. It just sounds like a bunch of senior citizens living together in a big house with werewolves. It’s so not what my book is about. It’s not about senior citizens or werewolves.

It involves teens, supernatural powers, a ghost, aliens, genetic engineering, and romance. Oh and kickass moves.

I have a week and a half to get it together. Ready, get set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment