Friday, January 25, 2013

Now I’m on Twitter

So, I finally took the leap and signed up for Twitter. I didn’t know I would like it as much as I do. The one drawback about it is that I’m on it so much that it takes time away from my novel writing and drawing. I spent hours looking up people to follow and reading their posts. There are so many interesting groups that I’ve never heard of until I saw them on Twitter. 

An author suggested that I sign up for Twitter so that I could follow agents, other authors, and publishing houses which I’m doing. 

I’m following all my favorite paranormal TV and radio shows as well as a lot of my favorite guests from those shows. Amazing! Oh, and Dave Shrader the host of Darkness Radio, my favorite paranormal podcast is following me on Twitter! I was more thrilled at that than seeing celebs like George Clooney, Ben Stiller, and the cast of Friends on the lot at my old TV job!

I’ve sooo been behind the times. 

My Twitter handle is @KimberlyRobello. I feel cool now, even though I’m not.

No comments:

Post a Comment