Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lilah in Love - My first novel

It has finally happened! My book has been published and is on Amazon.com! It's such a relief to have it done. I am so sick of revisions. If I had to do another revision it would've been physically painful.

Please find it in your heart to buy the book and/or refer it to friends and family. :o) It's only $2.99. The price of a cup of coffee? I don't know because I don't drink coffee, but the point is it's pretty affordable.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Lilah-in-Love-ebook/dp/B00AYBKPN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357983410&sr=8-1&keywords=lilah+in+love

I am working on having a hard copy available, but it's not so simple. There are measurements, margin and indent specs, book size and all that other math stuff involved that puts me to sleep. Maybe it would've been better if I did drink coffee.

If you like the book, please give it a favorable review on Amazon. If you don't, please refrain from commenting. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment