Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heart-Shaped Ivy

I saw this heart shaped leaf while I was out walking the dog yesterday morning. I thought it was cool and decided to take a quick picture. It wasn't as quick as I thought it was going to be.

A car drove by and got in the picture as I snapped it then my dog walked in the shot and wrapped the leash around my legs. A couple walked by so I stood up until they were gone in case I had a plumber's crack going on.

Several snapshots later I got this shot, but the foreground is blurry and the background is in focus. Ah well. At least I got the shot. I can draw and paint fairly well, but I have not been gifted with photography.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. Looks like it's a bit shy, peering around the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was meant to be that I took this picture because it is no longer there. Someone cut it down.

    ReplyDelete